Pages

Thursday 22 October 2020

playing to win (fast finish)


Think about what helped you feel like you fit in? When I joined karate I did not know what to do and so the people that where around helped me and made sure I knew what to do and what not to do.

Did someone help you out? Yes not just one person helped but two people helped me when I got stuck.

What advice would you give Denny as he navigates these changes in his world? My advice to Denny would be to talk to Todd and try to make up for everything that has happend so that he was now on the good side of Todd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.