Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

Test review

Kia ora today we had to review on our writing test from term 1 and our term 4 test these are all the stuff that i need to work on

For punctuation I need to 

Use commas to show clauses (different parts of a sentence).

I need to add punctuation to create mood and show greater detail to hook my readers in.

For my vocab I need to

Use words and phrases that grab the reader’s attention and interest.

For my organisation I need to


Link together sentences that match what is happening in my writing.


Make headings vivid and noticeable for the reader.


For my sentence I need to


Hook the reader in by thinking carefully about the way I use my sentences.


For structure I need to


Try to match all parts of of my writing to the text type.


For my ideas I need to


Make my ideas original, so the reader can connect with them.


Add extra information, detail or facts that explain my thinking (elaboration)



For my O.R.E.O I have done my first opinion i have put in my reason, I failed at putting my evidence into my writing and I have failed to put in my second opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.