Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

200 word challenge (true story)

Today e had to do a 200 word challenge we had to do based on a song from forest gump. this story that i wrote is based on a true story with my cousin.

Waaaaaa! I went with my mum and dad to go and see my brother in hospital. He got cancer and was really sick and had surgeries to try and get it all out but it kept spreading. It was not confirmed but I just had a feeling that I was going to lose him to cancer. I had already lost my granddad to cancer. I don't want to lose him as well. A few months later. It was confirmed that he only has a few days to live.


So we made the last days that he will be here the best of his life. We did almost everything on his bucket list. Then it was time he had passed but in a weird type of way he wanted to pee so mum helped him up but then he passed so a few days later we went to his funeral everyone was there cousins aunts uncles and his class was there I could not stop crying. I have never seen my mum cry before but it broke my heart even more that she was in that state. I always pictured her as happy but not on that day she was shattered. 


3 comments:

  1. Ashton, your story gave me chills! You shared a very personal yet, beautiful story in its own way. Your ending was so powerful and leaves the reader wanting more.

    Thanks for sharing your really great writing today.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashton,
    This was an amazing story (also a pretty sad one)
    I like how you deiced to make this story about your brother beacuse it reminded you of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ashton its Jesse I really like the way you added some punctuation and some WOW! words it makes you story much better next time you could add some photos or add the music video. But the story is really good.

    -Jesse

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.