Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

100 word challenge

 Today we had to do a one hundred word challenge one hundred word challenge is where you only have that amount of words and one picture and you have to write 100 words. this is mine. Please leave some feedback.

I heard the stars. It was like they were calling out for me to help them. I had no idea what was

happening but I went with it. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Huh that was a weird dream

MUUUUUUUUUM!! Yes sweetie i had the weirdest dream what was it about.There was a boy on

a cliff that looked like an alien and then I heard something from the stars they asked me to help

them. I did not know what was about to happen. It was going to change my life forever.

Sweetie you are half alien and half human. WHAT THE!? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.