Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

Going Back to My Primary School (South Hornby)

 last week Mr Scott choose some people to go back to there primary school to tell them what we do at hornby high school. My primary school is south hornby school I got chosen to go to south hornby to tell them about hurumanu I was exited about going but when I was there and it was my turn to talk I was a bit stage fright but I got through it here is my speech.

Kia ora my name is Ashton I am a year 8 at hornby high school I use to go to south hornby any way today I am going to talk to you about hurumanu in hurumanu we get the intermediate children ready to choose what they want to do for the rest of high school in hururmanu we do P.E, Art, Drama, science, health, as well as doing those we also do some subjects that will be familiar to yous like writing reading and maths that get joined with the hurumanu subjects for this year we have P.E with maths, art with writing, health with maths social science with reading drama with reading, writing with science and writing with science.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.