Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

100 word challenge

Today I had to write a 100 word challenge about a picture that is below my story hope you like it please enjoy.

I was cold and sad with no one around me. What was that!!? I keep seeing things.

I wish that I could have enough energy to hunt and eat something but I have not had water in days.

All that I have is this thin blanket and the rocks and sticks to lay on to sleep. I keep hearing voices

go away, they keep saying wake up, wake up. But one morning I woke up but I was not in the woods

I was in the vet I hate the vet they always stick something in me but they treatssss!!!!!! HD wallpaper: Fawn Pug cover by plaid blanket at daytime, old woman, in the  woods. | Wallpaper Flare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.