Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

pink shirt day (two activity's)

Today and yesterday we had to do some activity's on pink shirt day the first one that I am showing you i what i did today and the second one I the one that I did yesterday.

Write the rest of the story. What do you think comes next when Mrs Latu speaks to the boys? I think that they ill both lose there school leadership badges and Issac will be really angry at Tomasi.

Think of a time you’ve had to be an upstander or in a similar situation. How were you feeling and why?

I felt scared that I would get punished and I did not d anything other then help my freind.


yesterday we had to make a D.L.O about pink shirt day we had to read a article that has facts about pink shirt day and then we had to put our D.L.O in a slide that has eveyone else's D.L.O on it. here is my D.L.O hope you like it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.