Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Week 1 of PE

In PE today we had to do the beep test and on Monday we did a Fitness Testing. I think that doing fitness tests are good because you can record your fitness from the start of the term to the end of the term. For the Fitness Testing these are my results Name: Ashton Class: bh Vertical Jump M1:1.8 M2: 2.0 Sit and Reach:3.2 Sit Ups:11 Grip Test:0 Beep Test:5.8. the one area that i need to work on is probably the beep test. The way that I will improve is running more. I worked successfully with others by cheering on people that I do not really like. My action and feeling affected others by when I cheered them on they ran faster in the beep test. I helped someone that was struggling by cheering them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.