Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Good luck All Blacks

Today in C.I.P we had to blog our video that we did last week and here it is good luck all blacks. Before we made this we had to do some research about the All Blacks. We needed to wish them good luck for the world cup. And after we did the video Anton lienert-brown replied to all of our videos with one video. This made me feel exited because an actual All Black replyied to our video,poster or letter. I think this help our community because the people that did noot know about the All Blacks know about them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Ashton I really like your blog post about Anton. I also like how you included a video and the video message that Anton shared. I really like your work keep up the good work Ashton. Maybe next time you could fix up your spelling in your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.