Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

last art blog :( :(

For art today we had to write our last blog post for this subject. And so I am going to share the stuff that I have done this term.

This is my learning story

First the teacher put us into groups of four and one of us was the group leader. I was the group leader for my group and that means that I have to be learning ready with my Chromebook fully charged and ready. I learnt how to work better in a group and I can understand how my feelings can affect others in my group. When we are finished in what we need to do I know what the next step is. What I enjoyed was that we used our devices for the stop motion and when I am on stop motion I am using it in a safe way. And that we got to make characters with clay and paint a backdrop and that I got paint on me nearly every art period. What I found difficult is that one of the members was at another subject and that we could not do his voice over as it would sound weird we he would come back and it will be a different voice. But when my group had ideas I understand what they were saying.


This is my stop motion
In this stop motion the first scene that kid does not have enough money for the juciey then the kid from the other line notices that he is walking away without any thing so he walks over and asks for two and gives it to him. Then the kid that got the juciey saw that the other kid fell over so he helps him and takes him to the nurse. Then another kid goes to get a juciey and he droped his money and the kid that fell over sees his money drop and he picks it up and brings it to him and they are having a conversation and one is thanking the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.