Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

music spooky story

For the past week my class listened to a song and we had to write about what we thought about when we listened to it. and we had to write what we thought about and this is what I had written about. this is the song that we listened to.
LO: Create a piece of writing that describes a place or setting inspired by a song
Spooky haunted cemetery

A long time ago there was a cemetery. It was soooooo spooky. It was dark and when I went there I
swear I heard a creak but when I looked around there was nothing there. I looked up at the moon but I
could barely see the moon, it was so dark. I was terrified because I heard another creak but this one
was closer and then another one but that one was even more closer and then I stepped back and I heard
a yelp. When I looked back luckily it was my dog. Then I had heard voices then I ran to my car and went
as fast as I could. When I got out of the cemetery I remember that I had left my dog there so I went back and he was gone. Nowhere to be seen, so I got home and said to my kids “sorry but the dog is gone.”
Then one of my kids said “no dad he is right there.”  When I looked back he was right there sitting in the
back seat happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.