Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

house plan project

Kia ora for this whole term we have been studying ohm's law for most of it we made a house plan. Our aim was to learn about ohm’s law. We also learnt voltage, current and resistance. First we had to make our house plan then we made our circuit and tested it out and added it together. Then in math we added the area. Current is a flow of electricity which results from the ordered directional movement of electrically charged particles. Voltage is an electromotive force or potential difference expressed in volts. Resistance means the refusal to accept or comply with something. I did enjoy the project. It was fun doing the current and the voltage and also figuring out the area. I would make my work neater. I  made my house with seven bulbs, maybe challenging myself to use less.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.