Pages

Monday 8 November 2021

100 word challenge

Kia ora today we had to do a 100 word challenge here is what I wrote.

Today we are going to the water park. Everyone likes going to the water park because of the massive water slide. But I am not here to tell you about the water slide. I am here to tell you about the terrible incident. It was just like a normal day and the water park we were having fun and boom just like that it turned to the worst day ever. They turned the wave pool on and the waves were definitely unsafe. They were way taller than me so when I was in the pool they pushed me under and I nearly drowned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.