Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2021

pita pocket

 On Friday in home economics we had to make a pita pocket each i had three people in my group i had Zac and Wiremu in my pita pocket i had lettuce, carrot, cheese, ham and capsicum. For sauce i had sweet chilli sauce i had to eat mine like a sandwich because when I went to split my pita bread it broke. When we were working we were showing respect when the teacher was talking. when i ate mine it was spicy because of the sauce but it was delicious because i like spicy food.

Tuna and Chickpea Pita Pocket Sandwiches - Cooking Classy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashton. I like your introduction. However, comments on the problems you encountered and the taste (evaluation) should be in the conclusion. Next time please include the recipe and photos of the mise en place as well as the final product. I would like to see capital I not i and some extra punctuation in your future blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.