Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

200 hundred word challenge

Today in WGA we had to write a 200 hundred word challenge since it was snowing outside no one was concentrating on silent reading they were just looking outside to the snow.  


Today at school the day started fine. The weather was fine but until the end of period two I looked outside

and I saw light fluffy SNOW. It might not be that exciting for you but for me it was I hadn’t seen snow in tenyears. It is 2021 now and it was 2011 when it snowed last. My teacher let us run outside in the snow. We

weren’t out there for long but there were other classes out there. I looked outside and someone had gone

running for a ball and then someone pushed them and they slipped. It was funny when I saw it. All that I

thought was about how many people were gonna get sent home because if we get too wet we will get

sent home. I looked out again and I saw someone slide on their stomach underneath the rugby post.

I knew that he was definitely gonna get sent home. The only thing that I was hoping for was that it would

snow heaps and we would not have school tomorrow. So then I can have a hot chocolate in front of the

flames, nice and warm in my bed, sooooooooooo cozyyyyyyy.

 Christmas snow falling snowflakes on blue Vector Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.