Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

calypso

kia ora to day we had to write a paragraph about this music that we had to listen to that my teacher put on some slides. please leave feedback.

I feel calm and relaxed. when I Hear this song I feel like i see Hula dancers doing a performance In Hawaii , I also feel like I am around the beach with people playing relaxing music for us all to relax to and so that we can have fun. I would be able to see people running around and people swimming. I Also think I would feel relaxed so that I can fall asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.