Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

Playing to Win book review

Kia ora today we had to write a book review about the book that we have been reading I have been reading Playing to Win. Here is my book review.

Playing to Win is really cool I like how in most of the chapter they had a cliff hanger at the end of them. It  is a really good book because of all the drama in the story with Todd and Denny. I would rate this story a 4.5 because it need more like what happend next with Denny and Alice and what Todd think about them going out. In the story he main character are Todd, Alice, Denny and Clara they all played a good part in the story. I would recommend this to people who like high school drama and like books that were made in New Zealand because I think this book a made is New Zealand because the author is from new Zealand the author name is Fleur Beale. my favourite part in the book a when Denny helps the guy in the car crash because I think that it was really whole some because he did not have to help the man but if he did not then the man would have died then and there. I picked this book because I play rugby I go to a high school and the author is from New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.