Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

100 word challenge

Today we had to write a 100 word challenge about magical bubbles that take you anywhere that you want to go. where would yo want to go? 

I went for a walk one day just around my block. I saw these things just falling from the sky.

They looked like bubbles but they had someone or something in them. What is this what I think it is?

Are those aliens? But when they landed they were just humans not aliens. I ran up to them and asked them what they were in and they told me that they are magical bubbles

they take you anywhere you want to go. I really wanted to go to pairs at that time so I asked if I could use it.Image result for magic bubbles

2 comments:

  1. hello I would like to read it but you have to fix up you blog becasue we can only see about 20 words and I think it would be good but cant read it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Aston I love your work apart from it running off the page. Please if you have time fix it. I would love to read more than 21 words (I counted). I love the 21 words I could read,so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.