Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

speech blog post

Kia ora for the past few week we had to write a speech about our on topic I choose bullying because it is a big problem in New Zealand. I like how we could write our on speech an then we could work so it like we were going to present but we only have to present it if we didn't want to. I felt challenged when we had so pick a topic because when I looked at people idea I like of that but I could not do that because it would be copying but then I just thought about bullying. I think that I have improved because my group when got videoed they just looks down at there speech but not at the camera but when I would talk  I would just look at my work for a little bit just to know what I was about to talk about. The purpose of persuasive writing is to get your audience to be on your side of something that people think about like someone in my group was talking about why smoking should be banned so that is his opinion and he back his opinion with his speech. This is my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.