Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2019

introduction to emma from summer learning journey

Hi my name is ashton i am 12 years old. I like playing sport my favorite sport is rugby and my second favorite sport is football/soccer. I have one brother he is older then me. I like school because we do heaps of sport and on Tuesdays and Fridays we have something called hurrumanu options where you choose to ether do sport rotation,art or theater sports (acting games). I think i might do the summer learning journey because of all the prizes there are lots of of prizes. if i rate the prizes out of ten i would rate them 10/10.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ashton!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a part of the Summer Learning Journey team this year and I'll be commenting on some of your blog posts this summer. Thank you for writing a little introduction about yourself - it's great for us blog commenters to be able to learn a little bit about you :)

    Hurrumanu sounds awesome! I wish my school did that when I was there. I love sports too so I think I'd really enjoy that. Who is your favourite rugby player? I'm not a a HUGE rugby fan but I was lucky enough to go to Japan this year for the Rugby World Cup. It was such an incredible experience! I got to see Samoa play Scotland and Scotland play Japan. Unfortunately, the other match I had tickets too was cancelled because of the typhoon. It was still lots of fun though.

    What's your favourite football team? My flatmates LOVE football but I don't really know much about it myself. Do you play in a school team?

    I do hope you'll jump onto the Summer Learning Journey website and complete some of teaser week activities this week. Remember that the programme officially starts next Monday (December 16th), so make sure you check out the Week 1 activities too. The more activities you complete, the higher your chance of winning those prizes! :)

    Have a lovely afternoon, Ashton.

    Talk soon,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashton it is Angus from you school I don't think you know me
    I like how you did the introduction of the summer learning journey
    BLOG YOU LATER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.