Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

tearm 1 Reflection

Hi my name is Ashton and this is what I liked in term 1.
What has been the favorite part of this term? The favorite part of term 1 is when we went surfing.
Why is that best memory? because when we went surfing we all had a blast and now I know how how to surf.
What has been most interesting to do? the most interesting part of term 1 was science because there was stuff that I did not know that could react to each other.
What has been most challenging for you? the most challenging thing is doing blog posts.
How have you showed commitment this term? I have showed commitment to the rugby academy.
What do you look forward this term 2? I am looking forward to cross country.
if you have eny feed back please comment.

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection, Ashton!

    I really enjoyed reading about what you have enjoyed so far in term 1! I am looking forward to 3 more busy terms with our class. I hope you are really enjoying being in Year 7 so far :)

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.