Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

hurumanu music

What is music? music is A type of entertainment that you can listen to.
What types are there? the types of music is rap, hip hop,  pop, rock and roll, classical, and jazz.
Where can we hear or experience music? you can hear music on you tube, spotify, radio and a concert.
what music do you like to listen to? my favorite type of music is rap here is my favorite rap.
What do you want to learn about in hurumanu music? I want to learn how to play the gutair.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ashton

    Thanks for sharing your work on your blog. I am pleased to see that you spent time finding a song to share with us. I have never heard that rap song before.

    I hope you are enjoying Hurumanu Music so far!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.