Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

shark invested custard

kia ora today we played another game called shark invested custard.

What IP skills did I use? 


I used my Manaakitanga IP skill.

Did I use warm fuzzies? I didn’t use heaps of warm fuzzies I used it once or twice by saying that it's is Nice job . 

How did I show Manaakitanga by talking to the other team members.

How did my IP skills help with my success, well Manaakitanga is a necessity to help get ideas to each other 

  I work well with Nevaeh, Nici, Hayley, Zac, Jesse and Isaac  If was to do it again I would change the way we separated 

I was working on level three on the Helisons behaviour model, I worked on this by doing group work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.