Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

game time

Kia ora today we had to do a diffrent amount of games like Uno, guess who, jenga, opiration, water pong, connect four. I could not do water pong or connect four because of time. 

 

 What IP skills did I use? 

I used my Active listening IP skill.

Did I use warm fuzzies? I didn’t use heaps of warm fuzzies I used it once or twice by saying shot (good job). 

How did I show Active listening?

I listened to my group about the rules in the game.


How did my IP skills help with my success, I could listen to the other people in guess who

  I work well with Nevaeh, Nici, Hayley, Zac, Shelby If was to do it again I would change the way i behaved when i lost

I was working on level three on the Helisons behaviour model, I worked on this by doing group work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.