Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

Topic: cats are better pets then dogs.

Topic: cats are better pets then dogs.

In my opinion dogs are better pets then cats. I think that dogs are better because they don't go off during the day because dogs stay at home all the time so you can spend time with them. You can teach tricks to dogs like to sit, speak, lay down, roll over and a lot of other things. In my prospective cat are unpredictable like I have thought that a cat liked me for one second but then it attacks me the next. Don't get me wrong dogs can do that to but normally if someone gets a dog attack it would be straight away. So in my opinion dogs are better pets then cats.   

It Turns Out Cats and Dogs Get Along Just Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.