Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2021

Ki-O-Rahi

kia ora today we had to blog about what we have been doing in wananga for our cultural kete. We got to pick a culture that we can refer to like Maori or Samoan I chose Maori. We got to choose what we would study about the music or games. I chose to study about a Maori game called Ki-O-Rahi I wanted to do this game because it isn't just a game it also tells a story. So if you think that you want to learn more about the game then go through the slide show and if you think that something is missing then you might be able to leave a comment so that if I do this again I can do it better.  Thanks for coming onto my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ashton I love this work that you have done for your cultural day I can't wait until we get to play the. Maybe next time you could capitals.
    BLOG YOU LATER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ashton I really like you work I really like the sport you chose because it can teach other people how to play maybe next time you could add more details. I can't wait to play this game. Do you think you could have added anything to make it better?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.