Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Weekly reflection

Kia ora today we had to blog a weekly reflection about what we did this week. Here I what my week looked like.
This week I am proud of how much running I did for athletics because normally I wouldn't do as much running that I did yesterday. I am proud of myself even though my body is paying for it now. 
I struggled this week when I had digital tech because we need to type and it takes me longer then the others because I have to use a onscreen keyboard for the keys w,s,x,2 and @.
Something I enjoyed this week was athletics even though my body is aching after it but the whole day was fun.
Next week I want to make sure to get all my work done when the other people get finished there work i can do that by getting a keyboard for a different subjects.
quotes #frases #frase #livro #livros #quotesprofrundos #frasesprofundas in  2020 | Words quotes, Positive quotes, Positive motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.