Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

100 word challenge

kia ora today e had to rite a 100 word challenge today we had to writ it about this picture i did 102 word but that is ok.

Today I was watching my TV just eating my food and drinking my coffee then I saw something wiggling in my coffee then it fell over and the a a mouse in my coffee then I saw my cat ready to pounce at it but I quickly picked up the mouse and put it in a cage to live in until I know that I can release it out to the wild so for now it is living in my house happily with my cat and believe it or not they are friends and they play everyday and they never get hurt.

e it about Image result for writing prompt pictures


2 comments:

  1. Hello Ashton. I like your 100 word challenge you did a nice job on your 100 words I like how you made it your self. next time you could have a bigger intro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ashton I like you 100 hundred word challenge story it is really cool I like it at the end how you said they become best friends maybe next time you should look at you capitals

    BLOG YOU LATER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.