Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

B&E

Hello for the past few weeks we had been doing business and enterprise what is business and enterprise you say well it is when we get into a group of four or less and in that group we have the CEO marketing manger production manager and finance manager. if you want to come to the market day it is a hornby high school this Wednesday everyone can attend.

The thing that i am doing is called football challenger you have to try and score a goal with a goalie the people in my group are TJ, Hassanin, me and jaedun you can have a go for only $2.00 for one turn. and if you score you can get some lollies.

I worked good in my group because I participated in everything that I could with my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.