Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Athletics day

ATHLETICS DAY
On a hot and sunny day my school had athletics day. The first event that I did was long jump and I did not jump that far in my jump. My next event was one hundred meter sprint but I had to wait for like two hours while I was waiting I watched the 200 hundred meter sprint but man there are some fast people in my school I think that we are going to have the next Usain Bolt then my event was up I come third in that race. Then I had the 60 meter sprint I also come third in that one too then I had 1500 long distance run and I finished 7th out of eight but then I had noticed that my brother had fainted then a teacher come over to him and brought him over to the van that was in the middle of the field and one of my teachers come over to check him over she is a ambulance officer then they called my mum and took Caleb home and I had to bike home then later on we took him to the doctors. Then my dad come and took me to touch.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ashton

    Thank you for sharing your Athletics Day writing with us in class on Friday. It was very brave of you to volunteer. I really enjoyed reading about your day. I am glad that your brother was alright. The two of you are very great runners. I was watching the 1500 long distance race.

    Keep up the great blogging.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.