Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

This weeks reflection

Kia ora today we had to write a reflection on this week here is what i have written.


I showed commitment buy contributing to class conversations, I showed achievement trying my personal best in Maori, I showed respect by listening to the relief teacher when they were talking, I showed resilience by always being where I needed to be and to be on what I needed to be on. Every wednesday for the first two periods we have been doing arts kete there has been stone carving, out door games, cross stitch, music production, performing arts and fence stitching. I am doing cross stitch I would rather do stone carving but it is what it is. In cross stitch we were going to make a picture that we picked but because of covid we are just doing the first letter of our name. When we had a reliever in my opinion I was good because I ended up getting a full carr card. Next week I would like to set a goal to finish all my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.