Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

ALL STARS policy

kia ora today I had to post my politic slides to my blog. We had been working on this for almost the whole term we all had to present our slides to our kahui we either could get our teacher to read our policy out to the kahui or we could read it ourselves. I read mine out loud but two of my group members didn't want to so they got our teacher Mr cairns to read it out loud but that is ok because it is scary saying your opinion in front of a lot of people. Here is what we had to read out. Please leave something that you think we could have done better or if you have any questions. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.