Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Final blog reflection

Today we had to put our art work on a black piece of paper and our poems on it.

The art that I am most proud of it my tapa cloth because it did not fail but I think my weaving failed. I do not think that any of the work challenged me. My favourite poem to rite was the diamante poem because it was not that hard but is was fun. I liked doing art with miss B because she was kinda like us she is a student learning and she was nice but when she wanted our attention she was loud and got it quickly. So I hope she will be a teacher soon. Please leave some feedback. Hope you enjoyed.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ashton

    I like how you reflected on your Art work and the work that you were doing. I'm sure Miss B would be happy to hear that you enjoyed working with her, I did too! You're right that she was kind of like a student as well because she is practicing to be a teacher!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.