Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

P.E my game review

So we need to go back to term 3 when me and my team coached Tchoukball. How successful was your sport? My sport was not successful because nobody listened to us. What was your role and how did you contribute to your team? My role was to do a drill with them. Tell us two things that you learnt? I learnt that it is really hard to play. It is hard to play because when someone hits it at the net it is hard to catch it to get a point. And that I need to tell the people that are mucking around to stop and focus.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashton

    Thanks for reflecting on your group teaching tchouckball. Next time you talk about your sport, maybe you can add more detail. For example, when no one was listening, what could you do next time to make sure they do? You could tell us what the drills were that you did.

    That would make your writing longer and more interesting for the reader. Keep that in mind for when we do our Learning Story! :)

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.