Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

maths

In maths today we had to work on problem solving this is how we got on.  
what was the activity? The activity was word problems
what strategy did your group try? my group tried place value.
What did you find challenging? what I felt challenging was us not know what the other number was.
how well did you group work together? we worked good since we are all friends.
Were you successful? we were successful in one way by working together. Even though we did not get the answer.
Image result for problem solving

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashton

    I like how you have done a post on maths it is my favourite subject at the moment.

    I think next time you could show us what maths work that you were working on I would really like to know.

    what do you do when you are finished?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.