Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

music learning story

For the past week or two we have been doing our learning story and we had to write what bits of the graduate profile. This is what I rite. please if you have eny feedback please leave a comment down below. Please enjoy.




For the past term we have been doing music hurumanu and we work collaboratively luckily I can work successfully with others by talking about work and nothing else.
And when we blog and I get a comment I try to read them all but I can not read them all and follow up on that feedback.
But when we get to the work I finish on time because I am focussed and I do not talk to others unless they need help or are in my group.
When I am in a group I can understand others opinions and ideas by listening to them.
When we are not in the books I can be trusted on my device by being on the right thing at the right time.
My favorite task was making our own lyrics this is what I did for that task.
Hey you yeah you who says we don’t need friends are what we need friends to help us out when we are in need. Friends makes you comfortable when it gets nervous. We all need friends don’t be like the other kids who don’t have friends they are very lonely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.