Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

learning journey

This week in literacy we have been learning more about other places around Christchurch and New Zealand. So first we look at some ideas of Islington bay then I had listens to the words with read write it app then I put some of the ideas down in my own words.Then I looked at another sit about the best place to go would be Karekare beach in Auckland Then I listend to that to then did the same like I did with Islington bay write it down in my own words.Then I watched a video about a girl named Laura that had made it around the hole world on a boat and that really inspired me because it gave me ideas and questions to ask her.Then there came the bonus question you had to get a buddy to ask them questions what they like to do outdoors or indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.